Monday, February 23, 2009

Waves

Last week I bought a couple of kids size wetsuits for RC and RJ. Nothing fancy, got 'em used on trademe.co.nz, a fancier NZ version of craigslist. I wouldn't compare it to ebay, anyway. They've got spring suits, but the spring ones just don't cut it here. Since the suits came, all they want to do is hit the beach with the boogie boards. We went out Saturday for a while to break in the new suits. I was at work for half the day on Sunday, but I was home early enough so we went out to eat and got home at about 7:00pm. "Can we go, can we go, canwegocanwegocanwego?" So we threw the stuff in the truck and hit it until we lost the sun. Not as nice as the three to four footers on Saturday, but still some twos and a lot of threes.

Fast forward to Monday afternoon at work. I get a random email from one of the compositors with the subject "is this you?" well, actually, yes it was me. Turns out that he was down at the beach at the same time taking some pictures and he had taken a few of the boys and me boarding.

Before I get to the pictures I've got to give props to



whithout whom I could not bring you these amazing pictures


The Boys patiently waiting.


RC and I catching a wave.


RJ dropping in on a nice one.


They're going to be ready for learner surfboards pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment