Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Social Media

After the initial shock and surprise of realizing that this blog is still online (thanks Google!) I went through a lot of it to see what I had written.  Partially for nostalgia and partly I was thinking that I'd find some clue as to why I didn't keep it up. If nothing else, this was a great exercise in finding my writing voice.  The answer though, really, has to be "Facebook".  It's a shame, I, like most, tend to just repost stuff that I want other people to see or post pictures from my phone.  I actually spent time and effort here trying to, you know, write.  Fine, not a lot of time and effort, but some, really, whatever, get off my back.  It's exactly what I don't really do on Facebook, or Instagram or that miserable piece of shit twitter. Anyway, journals are good so maybe I'll start writing in this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment