Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Long

So, I got my itinerary today. We leave Huntsville, Alabama at about 10am on the 26th and we get into Wellington at about 10 am on the 28th. No, it's not a 48 hour flight but I'll save you the brain cycles, it's about a 30 hour trip. There is a 2 hour layover at Dulles and a 5 hour layover at LAX, but still, it's going to be an unpleasant experience. I got a portable DVD player with a spare external batter, so it should be good for about 4 movies on battery, and I've got my trusty Powerbook (thanks KTH, if you're reading this) but we have sooo much stuff. Camera bags and backpacks and purses and iPods and my laptop and a the DVD player and cell phones and books and pillows and blankets. Oi vey!. I got the import application for the dogs finally sent off today so I can relax a little, but not much. I'll be much happier when the permit
shows up at the transport company. It's terribly frustrating to be off work for 6 weeks and be more stressed out than I ever was at work this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment