Thursday, November 29, 2007

UPDATE

We've moved into temporary housing in Wellington. Internet access is $200/GB. Ouch. Turned off auto-load of images in Firefox. Got an e-mail from NZ biosecurity, and because of what amounts to a technicality, they threw out all the work to import one of my dogs. Everything. I have to start over, completely, from the beginning. Start over. And now I have to do it from eight thousand miles away. And the process takes six months, so instead of them coming in the first week of January they wont be able to come until the first week on July, IF THEY DON'T FUCK ME, AGAIN. Well, one dog could come, but they would probably not do too well if they were separated. I already miss them. I'm alternating between terribly sad and terribly pissed off at the stupidness of it all. Looked at two houses today one decent, one not. Looking at three tomorrow. Stopped by Weta this morning and saw GW, SN, JL, ES and a bunch of old timers. It's pretty weird to be back.

2 comments:

  1. What happened? Zipper or Chewie? That totally blows!!

    How's everyone doing after the marathon flights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never left a blog comment before. Not sure of the protocol.
    Just read the last two years. So glad you are keeping a record. I think I have seen the seeds for a couple of books. Keep it up,vu

    ReplyDelete