Wednesday, December 05, 2007

UPDATE

   Just a couple quick notes. We've decided on a house, it's not perfect but it's good enough. Hopefully after a year the housing market will be a little more resonable and we can look for something to buy. There's not much of a view, but it's big, and it's very close to work. I'll put up a picture when we move in, which won't be until the 29th. Our free housing runs out on the 11th so you can see that this is a problem.


   It turns out that the vet in Valencia screwed up a bunch of the paperwork, and had we sent the dogs with the paperwork that we had, they could have been sent back, or even destroyed. So the delay is just as well. The new vet knew right away that the current paperwork was FUBAR.


   Almost done with my first week of work, pretty slow so far. I've been looking through lots of documentation and asking a lot of questions, getting up to speed. People keep asking me what I want to do, which is nice. I've got something simple for on the side until I get something to sink my teeth into.

No comments:

Post a Comment