Monday, December 24, 2007

Fantasy II

So I left 40+ points on the bench in fantasy football, like a dumbass. Luckily my opponent played a running back that was on the roster as "probable" and ended up being anthing but, and scored 0 points. I'm ahead 99.44 to 64.14. He's only got one player left. Unfortunately, it's LaDanian Tomlinson. The 'Bolts are playing Monday Night this week, so I have to wait until tomorrow to discover my fate. Dallas has already clinched homefield advantage, so the game means nothing to San Diego, which will hopefully result in LT not getting a lot of carries and Darren Sproles getting a lot of Carries. I've got Sproles on my bench so there should be quite a Karmic tug-of-war going on there. I've got my LT voodoo doll all ready to go. $800 .. $800 .. $800 .. $800 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment