Monday, June 02, 2008

The Big O

No, not that one, you perverts. I guess it looks like Obama has it all wrapped up. It's a good thing, I think. I think Clinton probably would've beaten the little crazy guy, but not like Obama is going to crush him. I don't think that the RNC can coordinate enough cheating to overcome the ass whooping that Obama is going to lay on McCain. It's kind of a shame, that we won't get to have a woman president. A lot of the other civilized places have already had a woman president, or prime minister. Germany, Israel, The UK, India, New Zealand. But, and it's a big one, just being a woman is not enough reason to vote for someone, especially someone like Clinton who's triangulated herself so far to the right she might as well run as McCain's VP. She represents everything that everyone who's going to vote for Obama is tired of. The same old. Corporate money is just as dirty when it's given to a democrat as it is when it's given to a republican. Hillary Clinton represents politics and that is a dirty word these days boys and girls. Why'd she lose?

This is why

Who knows, maybe Obama is going to be more of the same, but I don't think so. I must admit that since I voted with my passport I haven't paid nearly as much attention to the US political scene as I did when I was living in LA, but it seems like good things are at least trying to happen. Dems that voted for the war better take a lesson from Clinton's loss, they better be watching their backs. I have noticed however that McClellan is looking to roll over on his former employers at the White House and you should be seeing him in front of a Congressional committee before too long. Unless he has an "accident". I might have to keep an eye on that particular story.

No comments:

Post a Comment