Saturday, June 28, 2008

Top Five

You can't see it, but it's there. Right down at the bottom of the page below the posts. It's a little tiny bit of html. A couple of lines really. They just archive a little bit of data every time someone reads this blog. Yes, big brother is watching, never fear, it's all anonymous. It does, however, let me know where my traffic is coming from. And that's the thing, I have no explanation for some of the traffic I get. I wrote in here for years as a sort of diary, never telling anyone about it. When I moved to NZ, it seemed a good to keep people up to date on how we're doing. The thing is, here's the data for the last week

51 Visits
22 Absolute Unique Visitors
77 Pageviews
1.51 Average Pageviews
00:02:04 Time on Site

Twenty two? Holy fuck, who are all you people? Twenty two!? in one week. I can't even begin to imagine that there's twenty two people that would be interested in what I have to say. Here's the last three months

371 Visits
145 Absolute Unique Visitors
535 Pageviews
1.44 Average Pageviews
00:01:28 Time on Site

Cool.

Well, since it seems like I get, if not a lot, then at least more traffic then I expected, I'm going to see if I can't make this a bit more interesting. I'll be playing around with my layout. So keep your eyes peeled, I don't want you to miss anything. You're probably still wondering. "Top five what?".

3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering when you'll appear on www.ix.clanservers.com again...

    Just my two cents.

    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wish too I guess...never underestimate a bored college student. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so you know who *I* am ... how'd you get the statistics?
    BTW, if I didn't mention it, I enjoy your movie reviews.

    ReplyDelete