Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Carrer? Bah.

There's only one, count 'em, one, reason that I'm at work today. I get my hours plus the 8 hours of pay for the vacation, which works out to, oh fuck, who fucking knows, it's a shitload of money for one day of work. Seeing as I know have a vacation for two to the '06 New Orleans Jazz Fest and a week in Cancun for six to try to save for, which is going to easily run me six large, I need to make as much money as humanly possible.

In other news, my little league team is 0-3 after losing an absolute heartbreaker last week. They gave up 4 in the top of the first and then won the rest of the game 2-1. Practice was good Sunday. If they don't win one soon it's going to turn into a mental issue. It's hard enough to get them to throw to the right base. If they keep losing I'm going to have to be a coach and a sports psychologist.The first I can hadle. The second? Jesus, I can barely look after my own metal health, much less 12 third graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment