Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Youuuuuuuuuu suck!

Why do people suck? Is the world here just to piss me off? Why do people get so angry about the wrong things? They have their priorities completely out of whack. How can a person be so agreeable but when that person becomes some people they'll do crazy shit. Like hang people, blow up buses full of kids, burn down a church or kill everyone in sight that doesn't believe in the same invisible sky fairy as they do?

I called someone on a 3D/effects mailing list "him". Indirectly even. This person's name is fucking SAM for fuck's sake. She flamed Me, pretty much accusing me of being a chauvanist for assuming someone named Sam was a man. "Imagine that ... a woman doing 3D" she says.I don't understand the need to strike out at the slightest perception of insult. That slippery slope ends with people torching embassies because of a goddamn cartoon.

I mean, people just baffle me.

1 comment: