Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2

I don't travel well across multiple time zones. Very jet lagged. Got up late, 10:45 local time, 5:45 biological time.   Went to Chano's for lunch. OMG best burrito in LA.  Dan L and I walked down to the LA Museum of Contemporary Art. Stopped and checked out the Architecture of the Disney Concert Hall by Frank Gehry up close.  Both very cool.  Work took us out to eat at a fancy, of course, Mexican place.  Stayed up too late at the fourth annual Siggraph poker came.  Won a couple bucks.

1 comment:

  1. OK it only took me about 2 months to figure out who you were. You must have changed your profile pic recently, right? STFU & GBTW? Brilliant. And I actually like the tacos at Chano's better than the burritos. I just got done taking care of my grandmother up in Walnut Creek for 2 months, but I'm on my way out to Sydney on Thursday. Animal Logic. I've been trying to consume as much Mexican food as possible before I go. I still remember the story you tell about the burrito with grated carrots you got in NZ. Shoot me an email so I'll have yours: seelance@gmail.com. Good to hear from you again, peaceout!

    ReplyDelete