Friday, August 22, 2008

Quickie Movie Reviews

All the new Qantas flights from Auckland to LAX have on demand movies. In no particular order, I can remember watching ...

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Neil Patrick Harris reprising his role as himself? Classic. Some flat spots, but overall pretty god damn funny. George Bush as lovable pot head. Awesome.

Three Stars



Jason Statham, the most underrated action hero in Hollywood today in a supposedly true story of Royal intrigue and West End thuggery in Early Seventies London. Pretty good. It's no "Snatch", but worth a rental.

Three Stars





Crap. Put me right to sleep. You know you've fucked up when you can make George Clooney look bad. No Country for Old Men might not be the Cohen's worst movie after all. Fuck that, yes it is.

Two Stars



I've read the book that this was based on so I was looking forward to this one. Spacey is excellent. Good Movie

Four Stars








I think that I'm forgetting one but it's all a bit of a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment